Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's Good Intentions and Positive Inclinations . . .

Hi Everyone!
Went to an awesome Christian Ladies Retreat on the weekend with Nikko. We really enjoyed the time together and Ruth was often wrapped up in her new quilt. I was thrilled to get a start on a 20" X 20" white-on-white handquilting project during the retreat. I was AGHAST at my first few stitches but decided to keep them for posterity and the rest of it looks pretty good. I also got some more cutting done on the Rear Window quilt that Barb and I are doing individually.
Bib'nTucker has some great sales on white/beige tone-on-tone - always required for one thing or another.
But if this coming snow storm keeps me in I have lots to work on. Missed you guys and especially Gaye's design wall for her Falling leaf quilt.
Remember - if you want to post a post you have to sign in and select Make Post ( or something) from the blogger.com dashboard.
T

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that Rear Window quilt come together!

    ReplyDelete